Friday 16 December 2011

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Last night a group of us decided to take a trip to Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park. I'd never been before and  as Ayden was down for a few days, used that as an excuse to visit! So myself, my man, the hound and our good friends Dill and Rico all headed on down to Hyde Park (though hound and my man had to leave before the camera came out as it was farrrr to busy for little puppy dogs!! We didn't want her getting trodden on!!) and we met our other good friend Jamie who brought Ayden along with him!


The Wonderland is absolutely amazing, it's just full of fairy lights and food and drinks and wonderful festive spirits! We all had a brilliant time and ate yummy food, drank mulled wine and even managed a few rides!! We were even lucky enough to be joined by Mr Matt Clark and Miss Claudia Smith later in the evening, who make up our solid twitter art department gang!


So I just wanted to share all of the lovely photographs I took last night, my camera and I finally have a mutual understanding of one another and it actually took some decent photos last night!


 The surprise photo I took of Ayden and Jamie when they arrived!
 Jamie, Rico and Dill.

 There were some incredible colourful sweet stalls.
 To see the rest of my photos just click Read More!



 Bratwurst. Yum.
 Trying to milk some ketchup.
 Sex face.


 Me & the big man.


 Me, Dill, Rico, Jamie & Ayden
 The haunted house that Rico and I went on.
 Our awesome tickets.
 Scared face! (We actually both screamed at the end!!)

 The BEST belgian waffle I have had in my life!



 <3

 Merry Elfmas!! I've sorted this pic out and put it on my tumblr!

 We sat on his knee :)
 We had way to much fun in the hall of mirrors!
 See!
 New twit pic?! I think so!
 2 sexy ladies
 Tunnel of love!
 MJ style.
 Mirror maze!
 Art Dept massive! Matt & Claudia with Ayden & I :)
 Carousel Horses
 The beautiful Carousel.

 Me & Jamie :)
 Fuuuuuuuuudge

The Park Lane hotel = beautiful at Christmas!

I strongly recommend visiting Winter Wonderland while it's up. It really is a magical place and the best part is it's free to get in!! Everything mainly costs about £4 once you're in but I only managed to spend about £16 and still had a great night!!

I imagine it will be pretty busy over the next few weeks as all the schools have broken up today but it's a really big site so hopefully it won't be too bad! 

Anyways I hope you've enjoyed all of my snazzy photos! I've certainly enjoyed my time with Ayden - definitely got a new bestie there! :)

What's everyone up to tonight? I'm off to a Christmas party!! I LOVE Christmas parties, it's a great excuse to wear LOADS of sparkly things!! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment