Wednesday 21 December 2011

Merry Gifmas!

If you were lucky enough to receive a special holiday GIFt from me yesterday then you are indeed very special :)


I'm rubbish when it comes to sending out Christmas cards and getting everyone's addresses in time, so this year I decided to do something different to wish Merry Christmas to those who I may not see or hear from over the festive period.


So yesterday I took a design which I drew up of the Last Unicorn (based on a deviant art design I came across earlier this year) and turned it into a magical Christmassy GIF.


I've never made an animated GIF before and thought that it's really time I learnt how to make one. And thanks to the wonder of Photoshop CS5 it was a breeze!! 


If anyone is interested in making an animated GIF you just need to use the Animation window. Just go to Window > Animation and then each layer becomes the frame for your animation! I used this website here to help me :) Easy peasy!


Below is my magical GIF, and I just want to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of my readers a Happy Christmas. I've had quite a few people approach me recently to tell me how much they've enjoyed all of my posts so far. So thank you- and there are plenty more to look forward to!




Have a great holiday!

Love,






1 comment:

  1. Hey Sally! Cute blog, that is quite possibly the best background I've ever seen! Thanks for the email btw, love the GIF (isn't GIF making sooo addictive?!)

    Hope you're having a lovely christmas so far!

    Anth xxx

    ReplyDelete