Friday 19 April 2013

Rat-a-tat-tat

So today I had some time to kill as I waited for my car to be dealt with in Borehamwood, and I popped round to my friend Steve's house for a cup of tea!


Steve's got a crazy cool collection of artwork (mainly centered around a Star Wars theme) so we had a long overdue catch up and a jolly good chat about all things arty. I sneaked a few snaps of his uber cool stuff :)

As I was getting ready to leave Steve surprised me with this exclusive Marc Jacobs for Diet Coke bag which is AMAZING.
Check out the little can buttons!! So cute.
Apparently Steve won it in a competition and couldn't think of anyone better suited to it! (Thanks dude!)
I'm currently on my way to Salisbury with Toby's sister Lucy and her friend Mo to see my gorgeous boy and his family. To say I'm excited is an understatement- I haven't seen him since Sunday!

Have a lovely weekend whatever you get up to,





No comments:

Post a Comment