Thursday 29 December 2011

Yuletide

Yuletide is a word we should use more often! It just sounds yummy :)


I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, we certainly did. We spent a few days at my Mum's house in Kent, then headed to Daniel's parents in Essex before staying at my Dad's in Suffolk. We are all snuggly and home now but I just wanted to share a few photos from our Christmas holiday....


The lovely yummy pink shortcakes I made ALL BY MYSELF (yeah u heard...) which were so scrummy that Daniel & I ate the whole lot!
 Our wonderful turkey which we picked up from Willows farm in St. Albans. It was a lot of money but boy, was it delicious. It was Daniel's first ever time at cooking Christmas dinner and he did a splendid job! 
Nom om om
 We came across this mini library opposite my Dad's house in Suffolk... a unique way to continue the life of a good old English telephone box!
Little Boomer in her new bed and Christmas coat.
And me in my ADULT sized Minnie Mouse hat. I went all the way to LA to pick up this bad boy and I tell you I wear it to death every Christmas :)

I'd like to thank everyone for all the wonderful gifts I received. Daniel put together a yummy gift package for me full of lovely surprises and my Mummy spoilt me rotten! So thank you again to everyone for everything and I hope that those who received gifts from me loved them too :)


Enjoy the rest of the Yuletide season (Remember: it's not over until the 12th day!) and have a fabulous New Year's too. Daniel and I treated ourselves to an Xbox Kinect so we are dancing our way into the New Year!


Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment