Monday 12 December 2011

A Little Christmas Money Saving Idea

I just wanted to share this little money saving idea which hopefully will help you save a few pennies at this time of year!


Daniel and I had saved all of our old Christmas and Birthday cards from last year, so I went through them all and cut out all the best little bits and pictures, punched a little hole through them (using my awesome star hole punch) and voila! Gift tags for Christmas presents :)


 I'll be using all of the little bits of string which were left over from my bauble wreath which I made last week to tie them on to presents. This is something my Mum does every year and she always has a huge amount of gift tags at the ready!
Plus if you have a cute little hole punch you can use the little stars for table decorations! 


That's all for now,









No comments:

Post a Comment