Monday 21 November 2011

Birthday Goodness

Ahhh my first proper new big blog!!


So it was my birthday on Saturday 12th November and this year I opted for a yummy meal out with my bestest friends in the whole wide world :) I had to work on the Sunday from an ungodly hour so thought it would be sensible to have a fantastic night out and be tucked up in bed at midnight. :)




The dress I chose to wear was a Hell Bunny dress which I bought on sale at Attitude Clothing. It's sort of a 50's gypsy dress which has ties on each side so it looks a bit like a bustle. It's such a flattering fit and I wore a pink elasticated waist belt to compliment my hair. I teamed it with my lilac love heart cardigan from Primark and some chunky rocket dog shoes (I'm abandoning heels at the mo) and clipped my hair up with some pretty flowers. (Though in the photo above I'd eaten too much and was hot so belt and cardigan came off!)




I did my make-up a la Emily Noel after watching her pin-up video she recently made. I love big winged eyeliner, it makes such a difference to my face and it definitely makes me feel very glamorous!


My girlfriends looked gorgeous also. Amy wore a dress which I am totally in love with, it's a cute little asymmetric hemmed ditsy dressed (which shows off her assets!) and I was pleased to see she was wearing the name necklace I got her from Punky Pins for her birthday.






Abby told me her gorgeous green and black dress was from H&M, it was sooo lovely I'm going to hunt it down when I get chance! And Bex was wearing a very sexy black glistening bodice with a bouncy silver scarf. I found a photo of her when she was brunette today, she looks waaay foxier as a blonde!






I was spoilt rotten for my birthday by my boyfriend Daniel. He got me this gorgeous Tarina Tarantino necklace which I've wanted for ages! I'm so so pleased that he got me the crystal one because it will go with absolutely everything I own!






I also treated myself to these 6%dokidoki style pink unicorn earrings as a present to myself, I had them shipped over from YESasia and they are AMAZING. I am literally going to wear one in my ear every day to accompany my BMA pixelated unicorn plug. (Sorry that this photo is out of focus!)




Anyway I've done enough rambling about what we all wore! Hard Rock Cafe was great but the two hour wait for a table was a bit much, we were just lucky that they served food really quickly. And I got a free ice-cream as well with a cherry on top!! Nom om om.


Here are some more photos from the night:










Thanks to everyone for coming!







No comments:

Post a Comment