Saturday 6 November 2010

Good hair, good pal.

One of my most favourite projects I've done this year is the website of the wonderful Tracy-Ann Oberman.

Tracy-Ann and I met during filming of Girl Number 9. Once filming was over Tracy-Ann wanted to get her own little piece of the web and I was recommended as her website designer.

I had a lot of fun initially making lovely artwork out of beautiful pictures of Tracy-Ann, but when we teamed together we made something sensational!

These are my three favourite initial images:












But the final result was sooo much better. You can see Tracy-Ann's website for yourself here:

www.tracyannoberman.co.uk

And as a special treat here is a sneaky peek at the new and sparkly homepage for the website launching in only a few weeks!




Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment