Tuesday 23 November 2010

Bulla the Movie


In March this year I was given a job on the feature film Bulla (hurrah!) as a graphic artist.

I had a blast working with an awesome art department and created some pretty cool work as well.

With permission from Pav, I'm going to post up a few of the bits I made :)







These are two club posters I made for two different time periods- the 70's and 90's.







And here we have some posters for a boxing club office.




And these are my two favourite beer bottle labels :)

I learnt a lot working on this production, and was given the opportunity to really push my Photoshop skills, which paid off!

I loved the people I worked with as well, they were all really lovely and welcoming for my short stay there, and even let me help out on set for a day which was truly awesome.

This job made me realise that I am definitely in the right line of work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment