Tuesday 26 October 2010

What's been going on??

My life has changed drastically over the past year, so I'm going to begin my blog with my first film job: Girl Number 9.

I began on Girl Number 9 as an art department assistant in September 2009 for a 3 day shoot at Elstree studios (where I had been working previously for Applause Store) and had a blast on set with some very talented people.

I was kept on afterwards to do the promotional designs for it's release. Voila! My first commission.




The most exciting part about Girl Number 9 was seeing my work in the window of Forbidden Planet, one of my all time favourite shops.






It was insane walking down Shaftesbury Avenue and coming face to face with my work. I'll never forget that feeling.

The people who came to Forbidden Planet for the GN9 event each took home one of my postcards signed by Gareth David-Lloyd.



Who is an absolute legend :)


Then I designed the artwork for the DVD release.






It's insane to think that there are people out there with my work sitting on their DVD shelves.

I'm so so proud of what Girl Number 9 has become. It's venturing worldwide at the moment so be prepared for world domination!

Oh and you can read this image for a synopsis about it:



Til next time!

Miaow.

No comments:

Post a Comment